- RSS Channel Showcase 6279348
- RSS Channel Showcase 4750002
- RSS Channel Showcase 5535914
- RSS Channel Showcase 9449620
Articles on this Page
- 02/06/18--06:00: _Gartner Research: B...
- 02/12/18--07:04: _New research: Custo...
- 02/17/18--18:00: _How sales hustle an...
- 07/31/18--10:01: _4 Steps to do lead ...
- 10/10/18--10:31: _Putting Empathy in ...
- 10/30/18--06:32: _Transform Your Cust...
- 11/13/18--06:47: _Building B2B relati...
- 11/20/18--06:01: _Why empathetic mark...
- 09/26/17--09:58: _Getting Sales Enabl...
- 01/25/18--07:07: _10 Most Popular B2B...
- 02/06/18--06:00: Gartner Research: Boost your growth from existing customers
- 02/12/18--07:04: New research: Customer empathy and how to solve buying problems
- 02/17/18--18:00: How sales hustle and automation can hurt customer experience
- 07/31/18--10:01: 4 Steps to do lead nurturing that helps more customers buy
- 10/10/18--10:31: Putting Empathy in Account Based Marketing
- 10/30/18--06:32: Transform Your Customer Journey and Accelerate Growth
- 11/13/18--06:47: Building B2B relationships with trust and empathy
- 11/20/18--06:01: Why empathetic marketers fail at empathy and how to fix it
- 09/26/17--09:58: Getting Sales Enablement Right to Increase Results
- 01/25/18--07:07: 10 Most Popular B2B Lead Generation Blog Posts of 2017
CEOs and sales leaders have long wondered: how can we drive organic growth and increase sales from existing customers? But it’s elusive. In fact, the traditional approach is no longer working. According to CEB, now Gartner, “Only 28% of sales leaders report that account management channels regularly meet their cross-selling and account growth targets.” That’s […]
The post Gartner Research: Boost your growth from existing customers appeared first on B2B Lead Blog.
Are you applying empathy as part of your sales and marketing approach? Why? Because according to Brent Adamson, “empathy” is the one word that matters most to sales [and marketing] success. It’s tough to buy. B2B customers are overwhelmed with too much information, too many choices, trying to getting their colleagues to agree, not to […]
The post New research: Customer empathy and how to solve buying problems appeared first on B2B Lead Blog.
To drive growth, the mandate for sales organizations is to make more calls, send more cold emails. Sales reps are hustling and using automated tools to move faster. But sales hustle and automation have a downside: they can hurt customer experience. Here’s what I mean: B2B companies are now hiring more people to do this. […]
The post How sales hustle and automation can hurt customer experience appeared first on B2B Lead Blog.
Find out about lead nurturing. Learn the 4 steps of walking through the buying journey with your customer to help them progress.
The post 4 Steps to do lead nurturing that helps more customers buy appeared first on B2B Lead Blog.
At its core, ABM is about building relationships but there is one crucial thing often missing. I was reminded of this while talking with a VP of Marketing who stopped their account based marketing campaigns to “go deep” in a few segments. The reason? They wanted to focus on building stronger connections with customers on […]
Growth for B2B is hard. It used to be that you could accelerate growth with huge customer acquisition. Ramping up your sales and marketing is not enough to sustain growth. Today, the best companies are growing through customer success. That’s why I interviewed Kia Puhm (@kiapuhm), CEO at K!A CX Consulting to talk about customer success. […]
The post Transform Your Customer Journey and Accelerate Growth appeared first on B2B Lead Blog.
We have more sales and marketing technology and channels to reach our customers, but they’re increasingly tuning us out. In short: we’re getting more disconnected from customers. Something is missing. Even though our tools have become smarter with AI and machine learning, connecting and building B2B relationships has never been harder. The question is: How […]
No one will ever say “we don’t focus on the customer.” But, most marketers are bad at empathizing with customers. Let me explain: Dr. Johannes Huttula did a study with 480 experienced marketing managers. They asked marketers to step into their customer’s shoes and predict what they would reply in a market test. BTW – […]
The post Why empathetic marketers fail at empathy and how to fix it appeared first on B2B Lead Blog.
Sales enablement is intended to help raise performance, but a lot of efforts have backfired due to departmental silos. And now there’s growing gap between what salespeople need and what they’re getting to improve performance. For example, Corporate Visions recently surveyed 500 B2B marketers and sales professionals that 20% of organization content creators “just do […]
Do you feel excited about your 2018 plan? I hope so. If not, you’re not alone. Why? Because dealing with change, staying motivated, and building momentum is hard. That’s why business plans often change February 1st (just like personal goals). To help, I’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 most useful (and favorite) posts on […]